It is currently 20 Oct 2019 19:50

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: views on politics
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2013 16:40 
Random avatar
 E-mail  Profile

Have thanks: 0 time
should Narendra Modi be the next prime minister??

Post subject: Re: views on politics
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2013 12:12 
Founder
Founder
 E-mail  Profile

Highscores: 5
Your thread has been moved to this section, since you posted it in the wrong one.

Yes, Narendra Modi should become the Prime Minister of India, for he has worked wonders in Gujarat and he will repeat the same for India too. While I don't expect anything massive this term, I'm sure, if given the next term too, he will make India into something we could never have imagined.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2013 20:36 
Random avatar
 E-mail  Profile

Yes he should be....but the way congress has projected him i.e.as a communist,or as a servant of the rich,there are hindrances to his road.....the Muslim voters hv their cards for the congress keeping narendra modi's role in Godhra riots in mind.All I can say or rather suggest is,if BJP wants a victory they must strategically tackle their deterrents.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2013 21:28 
Random avatar
 E-mail  Profile

Narendra Modi is a model leader one who knows how to keep the development of the state and personal interests separate. He is also a great administrator which needs no further justification seeing his development in Gujarat. The only thing that may make me reconsider my thought is his attitude towards Muslims which is pretty ignorant. But seeing the current state of Congress and the somewhat not-so-promising behavior shown by their candidate Rahul Gandhi shows that indeed Modi should become the PM as no person is god and Modi like any other human may have his flaws but if he does work on it and tries to change his point of view it would be better as Muslims do form a large chunk of voters and also form around 15% of the population. Another point that should be noted is that Modi has certainly become a target for terrorists and there was even an ttack in one of his rally. As such I would advise the police to provide more protection to him as rumors are circulating that an attack is already planned in another one of his rallies.

Verdict- As an Indian Citizen I believe Modi is the best leader we have right now and if he comes into power we may have a government that is strong government that would be confident to take decisions and serve the people better.

Jai Hind,
Nimit Goyal

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2013 21:10 
 E-mail  Profile

Definately he has contributed a lot in Gujarat and will ....

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2013 15:07 
 E-mail  Profile

Highscores: 2
Narendra Modi seems like the person the indian constitution was waiting for...his work in Gujarat is exceptionally well and maybe he would be able to show the same magic in the whole of india..
he has not only won the hearts of the comman public but also other politicians like raj thakre..
raj thakre speech on modi could be seen on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipdoTgwjQo freedom_000436
but on the other hand in 2004 even sir manmohan singh was elected as the prime minister because he did many great jobs..unfortunateky at present his work is not quite good for the public for which they want to replace him..however Modi is worth one chance..maybe he makes a difference in the future welcome38gk way-to-go

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2013 20:27 
Random avatar
 E-mail  Profile

while we all are expecting Modi to work wonders, but India is on a very wrong track, he will bring India back to normal and then he will improve the country! we should give me alteast 3 terms! India is an devolping country and we need a strong PM and thus, I feel Narendra Modi is the perfect choic for PM! while Rahul Gandhi is another exciting prospect as PM candidate I feel Congress is not the one we should vote for! BJP is my choice
welcome38gk

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2014 19:34 
Founder
Founder
 E-mail  Profile

Highscores: 5
Somewhere down the line, I feel that India is expecting too much out of Modi. I am just wondering what will happen if he fails to deliver to those expectations. What if Congress wins the elections after his term? Or will we see AAP rising to power? Or will a new political party emerge? The possibilities are endless. But what really matters is, will it help the layman?